Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Russian crochet dress

I managed finally to do a proper presentation in images of my beloved dress I made and wore this summer in Bulgaria. Even that evening when the photos were taken, a young curly haired russian girl (she should have guessed something!) congratulated me for the beauty of the dress. I was really impressed!

The model itself is actually designed by a russian, but I can't find her blog anymore, so I made a collage of the photos that inspired me to do this (they still have watermark, so if you find the original link, please post it back here). Hope it helps. As for me, I wouldn't replicate it the second time. It was really a hard work and had to unpick it many times until it was right for me. Enjoy!


Diagram and photos that inspired me:


No comments:

Post a Comment