Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tatting lace for shirt embelishment

Been having this on mind since a long time. I bought this shirt from Takko fashion and the idea of embelishing the front with some kind of ribbon seemed wonderful, although the ribbon itself with its long beads looked horrible. So I thought about making this lace ribbon in tatting technique. I just had to chose from the multiple models proposed by Daniela on her FB page. Actually, she's the one that taught me needle tatting through her video tutorials. Although I tried using a shuttle, I think I'll stick with needle technique. It requires more attention and I find it more precise.
For the model bellow, I used this tutorial and a transparent bead for each long side.

1 comment:

  1. Facebook sayfanızdan görüp geldim. Güzel fikir, gömlek böyle daha şık... Beklerim...

    ReplyDelete