Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Crochet marathon - ongoing projects

There are so many things that I started recently, but none of them got so much of my mind like... crochet. And there are so many nice things that can be done in crochet that I can't decide which one to choose anymore. That's why I have several projects ongoing, as you can see in the image bellow. I just hope I will be able to finish them all, by the time that I fall for another beautiful project. Oh, its just that there are so many of them!...

L.E: In answer to Sue, as I can't post comments anymore:
The link to the snowflake hexagons is this: http://www.artoftangle.com/snowflake.htm
The circles pattern is actually for a Christmas stocking.
As for the flower square, it is from a book, so I can't post it online.

1 comment: